Monday, February 24, 2014

Fusion #4 Sketch - Take 2

I am back with another card using the sketch of the current Fusion Challenge (I told you I had more ideas...)



And this is the card I made (yes, another kraft cardstock but it was still on my desk and worked so well with the patterned paper)



I could make (and probably will) a lot more cards with this versatile sketch but time is running out to enter in the challenge...

Thanks for stopping by,

Susanne

Stamps: Hero Arts (little feet - very old, sentiment CL414)
Other: Wooden stars ( Studio Calico), Patterned Paper (unknown)

10 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what a sweet baby card! I love the Noah's ark paper and baby feet! thank you for joining us at Fusion this week!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Diese Karte ist Dir aber gut gelungen. Ich wollte auch bei der challenge mitmachen, aber hatte keine Zeit.....Willst du vielleicht beim House of Cards mitmachen? Wir koennten noch ein paar gute Karten da brauchen....

Sian Ridley said...

Such a cute baby card, and very inventive! Those little feet are just too sweet and the paper is a perfect reflection of the butterfly inspiration image, IMHO :) I'm glad to see your mojo is working at full speed and can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)

Darnell said...

This is so, so adorable and a really unique and winning design for the sketch, Susanne! I love that it's not the traditional blue or pink!! Hugs, Darnell

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Such a sweet baby card! Thank you for playing with us at Fusion.

Sarn said...

A lovely baby card. We need an ark in the UK at the moment!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Darnell said...

I'm back to congratulate you on being one of the winners over at CFC!! How exciting!!! Hugs! Darnell

Rosmarie said...

Trotz Kraft, eine frisch-fröhliche und bunte Karte! Sehr schön!

Anita in France said...

This is so sweet, Susanne ... fabulous background and such cute feet! Anita :)

Darnell said...

Good job with the button! I didn't realize it was your first, which makes it really special. You never forget your first recognition!! I'm sure you'll start lining them up down your side bar now!! Big hug!! D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...