Friday, January 17, 2014

Another card for "keep it simple #31"

Happy weekend everyone!

Today I have another card for the "keep it simple" challenge #31 - text.





Of course I used the Hero Arts newspaper print background again...



The flowers are cut out and colored then put back it the background that I had stamped in the meantime. I like this technique because otherwise those thin stems are so hard to glue down...

If you want to play you still have more than four days to enter!

Enjoy your weekend,
Susanne

Stamps: Hero Arts (newsprint bg, greeting)
Die: Memory Box

6 comments:

Rosmarie said...

Oh ja, auch diese Karte ist fantastisch. Dieser HG Stempel ist wirklich megatoll und er hat mir schon auf der vorherigen Karte ins Auge gestochen! Sehr schön diese Frühlingshaften Farben, und was mir noch ganz gut gefällt, ist wie du das Schildchen für den Text zurechtgeschnitten hast, ....ein kleines aber sehr Wirkungsvolles Detail!!
LG Rosi

Julia said...

I love how you kept the card so subtle in the color scheme and simple in the motives used – but the overall effect is amazing. Great example for clean and simple card making, thanks for the inspiration!

Darnell said...

Lovely coloring and design for your poignant poppies, Susanne! I love all the interest you created with the angles!! Hugs, Darnell

Karren said...

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog. I'm glad you did because it led me here to your blog. Your cards are gorgeous. I love the newsprint background of this one with the fresh, crisp looking poppies. Beautiful!

Sian Ridley said...

Excellent idea for keeping those pesky thin die cut stems in order! I'd never thought of that before! This is a beautiful card, as always :)

scrappymo! said...

Great idea about the diecut. Lovely card...like the newsprint stamp.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...