Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thank you for Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

Just a quick post because I want to go to bed but I also want to enter a card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge (Thanks/Thanksgiving) and it closes in 10 hrs... So if you can't sleep and want to make a Thank you or Thanksgiving card - play along! (And some day I will let you know much sooner about it so that you have actually time to get inspired, create something, and enter it!)

Can't share my Thanksgiving card yet so I have a Thank you card:





I am so sorry but the stamps are cling stamps and have no name on them. I just know that the word stamp is from Hero Arts. 

That's it for me tonight! Thanks for stopping by!





3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful
luv
Debby

Heather said...

A fabulous card Susanne, I love the CAS style and colour scheme.......the sparkling image is stunning!!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Muss mal wieder vorbeischaun, um zu sehen , was Du so treibst....schoen, Dein Kaertchen - der Stempel ist auch so schoen, schade, dass Du nicht weisst, von wem er ist. Ich habe so was aehnliches von Michaels als Hozstempel. Ich wuensch Dir ein schoenes Wochenende, LG Cornelia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...